IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF GARFIELD COUNTY,
PETITION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
Plaintiff, being sworn, states
1. The defendant has stalked or harassed.
2. The incident causing the filing of this petition occurred on or
about from 10-8-00 to present.
3. The victim and the defendant are related as follows: Not related
4. (Not applicable.)
5. The victim is in immediate and present danger of abuse from the defendant and an emergency ex parte order is necessary to protect the victim from serious harm. The plaintiff requests the following relief in the emergency ex parte order.
6. Plaintiff requests the following order to be made by the court following notice to the defendant and a hearing:
7. Victim is a resident of the county wherein this petition is filed.
8. WARNING: Whoever makes a statement or allegation in the Petition for Protective Order but does not believe that the statement or allegation is true, or knows that it is not true, or intends thereby to avoid or obstruct the ascertainment of the truth may be found guilty of perjury. Pursuant to Sections 500 and 504 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, the penalty for perjury, or subornation of perjury, is a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than five (5) years.
9. Plaintiff, being first duly sworn on oath states: That I have read the above and foregoing document, understand the meaning thereof, and declare, under penalty of perjury, that the facts and statements contained herein are believed to the best of my knowledge to be the truth, and nothing but the truth.
Signed by Alan E. Seibel (Minister of Davis Park Christian Church, Enid, Oklahoma), Plaintiff
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF GARFIELD COUNTY,
Alan Seibel, Plaintiff,
EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER
NOW ON THIS 14th day of March, 2001, the Verified Petition for Emergency Protective Order signed by Plaintiff, comes on for hearing before the Honorable Judge of the District Court in and for Garfield County, State of Oklahoma. The Court finds that the victim is in immediate danger of domestic abuse and serious harm or injury, and therefore an Emergency Protective Order is necessary.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED BY THE COURT, until such time as Defendant appears to show cause why this order should be vacated or modified, or the order is otherwise vacated or modified. IT IS THE ORDER OF THE COURT THAT:
You the Defendant, may appear before the Honorable Judge of the District Court, in and for Garfield County, on the 28th day of March, 2001, at 1:30 o'clock, p.m., in the basement Courtroom, Garfield County Courthouse, to show cause why you should not continue to comply with the order of the Court. If you choose not to appear, this order may become a Permanent Protective Order without further notice.
THE FILING OR NONFILING OF CRIMINAL CHARGES AND THE PROSECUTION OF THE CASE SHALL NOT BE DETERMINED BY A PERSON WHO IS PROTECTED BY THIS ORDER, BUT SHALL BE DETERMINED BY THE PROSECUTOR. NO PERSON, INCLUDING A PERSON WHO IS PROTECTED BY THIS ORDER, MAY GIVE PERMISSION TO ANYONE TO IGNORE OR VIOLATE ANY PROVISION OF THIS ORDER. DURING THE TIME IN WHICH THIS ORDER IS VALID, EVERY PROVISION OF THIS ORDER IS IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT UNLESS A COURT CHANGES THE ORDER. THIS ORDER SHALL BE IN EFFECT FOR THREE (3) YEARS UNLESS EXTENDED, MODIFIED, VACATED OR RESCINDED BY THE COURT. A VIOLATION OF THIS ORDER IS PUNISHABLE BY A FINE OF UP TO ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1000.00) OR UP TO ONE (1) YEAR IN THE COUNTY JAIL, OR BY BOTH SUCH FINE AND IMPRISONMENT. A VIOLATION OF THIS ORDER WHICH CAUSES INJURY SHALL BE PUNISHABLE BY TWENTY (20) DAYS TO ONE (1) YEAR IN THE COUNTY JAIL OR A FINE OF UP TO FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($5000.00), OR BY BOTH SUCH FINE AND IMPRISONMENT. POSSESSION OF A FIREARM OR AMMUNITION BY AN DEFENDANT WHILE THIS ORDER IS IN EFFECT MAY SUBJECT THE DEFENDANT TO PROSECUTION FOR A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW EVEN IF THIS ORDER DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY PROHIBIT THE DEFENDANT FROM POSSESSING A FIREARM OR AMMUNITION.
Signed by a JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
And the light of Israel will become a fire and his Holy One a flame,
Somebody out there say: I've fought heavyweights
"Behold, He is coming," says the LORD of hosts.