IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR GARFIELD COUNTY,
ORDER SETTING HEARING
NOW on this 29th day of March, 2001 upon verified Petition of plaintiff, the Court finds the above-entitled and numbered cause should be, and hereby is, set for hearing on the 4th day of April, 2001 at 1:30 o'clock, p.m. in the Garfield County Courthouse, Enid, Oklahoma.
Signed by JUDGE GARY L. MAXEY, SPECIAL DISTRICT JUDGE
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF GARFIELD COUNTY,
Alan Seibel, Plaintiff,
PETITION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
Plaintiff, being sworn, states
1. The defendant has stalked or harassed.
2. The incident causing the filing of this petition occurred on or
about from 10-8-00 to present date.
3. The victim and the defendant are related as follows: Not related
4. (Not applicable.)
5. The victim is in immediate and present danger of abuse from the defendant and an emergency ex parte order is necessary to protect the victim from serious harm. The plaintiff requests the following relief in the emergency ex parte order.
6. Plaintiff requests the following order to be made by the court following notice to the defendant and a hearing:
7. Victim is a resident of the county wherein this petition is filed.
8. WARNING: Whoever makes a statement or allegation in the Petition for Protective Order but does not believe that the statement or allegation is true, or knows that it is not true, or intends thereby to avoid or obstruct the ascertainment of the truth may be found guilty of perjury. Pursuant to Sections 500 and 504 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, the penalty for perjury, or subornation of perjury, is a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than five (5) years.
9. Plaintiff, being first duly sworn on oath states: That I have read the above and foregoing document, understand the meaning thereof, and declare, under penalty of perjury, that the facts and statements contained herein are believed to the best of my knowledge to be the truth, and nothing but the truth.
Signed by Alan E. Seibel (Minister of Davis Park Christian Church, Enid, Oklahoma), Plaintiff
And the light of Israel will become a fire and his Holy One a flame,
Somebody out there say: I've fought heavyweights
"Behold, He is coming," says the LORD of hosts.