1) Trust yourself to know that you can learn what you need to know to beat the system.
2) Be willing to listen to things that you may have been trained to avoid.
3) Realize that the doctors are only doing their job, and yes, sometimes that job does become an effort to protect their job.
4) Open a line of communication with a bold individual who is not scared to voice the obvious conclusion that things are not what they should be.
5) Be prepared to be challenged into being the best that you can be.
6) Live empowered .... finally!
|Back to the Reporter.|
This page was first posted on January 7, 2003 and last revised on March 20, 2005.